N. Tejo Prakash
1. A.A. Kirichuk, M.G. Skalnaya, A.A. Tinkov, O.P. Ajsuvakova, N.T. Prakash, S.K. Jaiswal, R. Prakash, A.R. Grabeklis, F. Zhang, X. Guo, A.V. Skalny, Profiling of selenium and other trace elements in breads from rice and maize cultivated in a seleniferous area of Punjab (India), J Food Sci Technol 58(3) 825-833 (2021). 10.1007/s13197-020-04565-5.
2. M.K. Aulakh, B. Pal, A. Vaishnav, N.T. Prakash, Biosynthesized monodispersed spherical Se co-catalyst nanoparticles impregnated over ZnO for 4-chloroguaiacol degradation under solar irradiations, J. Environ. Chem. Eng. 9(1) (2021). 10.1016/j.jece.2020.104892.
3. A. Vaishnav, R. Prakash, B. Pal, N. Joshi, N. Tejo Prakash, Biogenic selenium nanoparticles as co-catalysts for enhancing photocatalytic activity of se-zno nanocomposites, in: G. Banuelos, Z.Q. Lin, D. Liang, X.b. Yin (Eds.) 6th International Conference on Selenium in the Environment and Human Health, 2019, CRC Press/Balkema, 2020, pp. 217-218.
4. P. Nain, S.K. Jaiswal, N.T. Prakash, R. Prakash, S.K. Gupta, Influence of acyl acceptor blends on the ester yield and fuel properties of biodiesel generated by whole-cell catalysis of cottonseed oil, Fuel 259 (2020). 10.1016/j.fuel.2019.116258.
5. M.G. Skalnaya, A.A. Tinkov, N.T. Prakash, O.P. Ajsuvakova, S.K. Jaiswal, R. Prakash, A.R. Grabeklis, A.A. Kirichuk, N.A. Zhuchenko, J. Regula, F. Zhang, X. Guo, A.V. Skalny, Selenium and Other Elements in Wheat (Triticum aestivum) and Wheat Bread from a Seleniferous Area, Biol. Trace Elem. Res. 192(1) 10-17 (2019). 10.1007/s12011-019-01776-6.
6. N.I. Dhanjal, S. Sharma, A.V. Skalny, M.G. Skalnaya, O.P. Ajsuvakova, A.A. Tinkov, F. Zhang, X. Guo, K.S. Prabhu, N. Tejo Prakash, Selenium-rich maize modulates the expression of prostaglandin genes in lipopolysaccharide-stimulated RAW264.7 macrophages, Food. Funct. 10(5) 2839-2846 (2019). 10.1039/c9fo00186g.
7. A. Verma, N. Tejo Prakash, A.P. Toor, P. Bansal, V.K. Sangal, A. Kumar, Concentrating and Nonconcentrating Slurry and Fixed-Bed Solar Reactors for the Degradation of Herbicide Isoproturon, J Sol Energy Eng Trans ASME 140(2) (2018). 10.1115/1.4038849.
8. N. Solovyev, N.T. Prakash, P. Bhatia, R. Prakash, E. Drobyshev, B. Michalke, Selenium-rich mushrooms cultivation on a wheat straw substrate from seleniferous area in Punjab, India, J. Trace Elem. Med. Biol. 50 362-366 (2018). 10.1016/j.jtemb.2018.07.027.
9. M.G. Skalnaya, S.K. Jaiswal, R. Prakash, N.T. Prakash, A.R. Grabeklis, I.V. Zhegalova, F. Zhang, X. Guo, A.A. Tinkov, A.V. Skalny, The Level of Toxic Elements in Edible Crops from Seleniferous Area (Punjab, India), Biol. Trace Elem. Res. 184(2) 523-528 (2018). 10.1007/s12011-017-1216-7.
10. A. Sharma, J.S. Melo, N. Tejo Prakash, R. Prakash, Fuel properties of blend and biodiesel generated from acid oil using whole cell biocatalyst, Energy Sources Recovery Util. Environ. Eff. 40(2) 148-154 (2018). 10.1080/15567036.2017.1406562.
11. A. Sharma, J.S. Melo, N. Tejo Prakash, R. Prakash, Effect of feedstocks and chain length of alcohols on whole-cell-catalyzed generation of alkyl esters, Energy Sources Recovery Util. Environ. Eff. 40(21) 2612-2619 (2018). 10.1080/15567036.2018.1505979.
12. Y. Ning, X. Wang, P. Zhang, S.V. Anatoly, N.T. Prakash, C. Li, R. Zhou, M. Lammi, F. Zhang, X. Guo, Imbalance of dietary nutrients and the associated differentially expressed genes and pathways may play important roles in juvenile Kashin-Beck disease, J. Trace Elem. Med. Biol. 50 441-460 (2018). 10.1016/j.jtemb.2018.01.012.
13. S.K. Jaiswal, R. Prakash, A.V. Skalny, M.G. Skalnaya, A.R. Grabeklis, A.A. Skalnaya, A.A. Tinkov, F. Zhang, X. Guo, N.T. Prakash, Synergistic effect of selenium and UV-B radiation in enhancing antioxidant level of wheatgrass grown from selenium rich wheat, J. Food Biochem. 42(5) (2018). 10.1111/jfbc.12577.
14. S.K. Jaiswal, R. Prakash, K.S. Prabhu, N. Tejo Prakash, Bioaccessible selenium sourced from Se-rich mustard cake facilitates protection from TBHP induced cytotoxicity in melanoma cells, Food. Funct. 9(4) 1998-2004 (2018). 10.1039/c7fo01644a.
15. A. He, W. Wang, N.T. Prakash, A.A. Tinkov, A.V. Skalny, Y. Wen, J. Hao, X. Guo, F. Zhang, Integrating genome-wide association study summaries and element-gene interaction datasets identified multiple associations between elements and complex diseases, Genet. Epidemiol. 42(2) 168-173 (2018). 10.1002/gepi.22106.
16. A. Verma, A.P. Toor, N.T. Prakash, P. Bansal, V.K. Sangal, Stability and durability studies of TiO2 coated immobilized system for the degradation of imidacloprid, New Journal of Chemistry 41(14) 6296-6304 (2017). 10.1039/c7nj00945c.
17. A. Sharma, N.T. Prakash, R. Prakash, Fungus-mediated generation of ethyl ester using acid oil as substrate, Environmental Progress and Sustainable Energy 36(6) 1840-1846 (2017). 10.1002/ep.12627.
18. N.I.K. Dhanjal, S. Sharma, K.S. Prabhu, N. Tejo Prakash, Selenium supplementation through Se-rich dietary matrices can upregulate the anti-inflammatory responses in lipopolysaccharide-stimulated murine macrophages, Food Agric. Immunol. 28(6) 1374-1392 (2017). 10.1080/09540105.2017.1343805.
19. S.S. Aulakh, A. Sharma, N. Tejo Prakash, R. Prakash, Biocatalyzed esterification of oleic acid using cell suspension and dried biomass of Aspergillus sp. RBD01, Biocatal. Biotransform. 35(2) 127-130 (2017). 10.1080/10242422.2017.1292502.
20. N. Tejo Prakash, Quantification, speciation and bioaccessibility of selenium from se-rich cereals cultivated in seleniferous soils of India, in: G.S. Banuelos, M.F. de Moraes, L.R.G. Guilherme, Z.Q. Lin, A.R. dos Reis (Eds.) 4th International Conference on Selenium in the Environment and Human Health, 2015, CRC Press/Balkema, 2016, pp. 119-120.
21. A.K. Gangwar, N. Tejo Prakash, R. Prakash, An eco-friendly approach: Incorporating a xylanase stage at various places in ECF and chlorine-based bleaching of eucalyptus pulp, BioResour. 11(2) 5381-5388 (2016). 10.15376/biores.11.2.5381-5388.
22. A.K. Gangwar, N.T. Prakash, R. Prakash, Questioning conventional wisdom regarding the most suitable sequence of enzyme usage in pulp bleaching, BioResour. 11(1) 6-7 (2016).
23. N.I. Dhanjal, S. Sharma, N. Tejo Prakash, Selenium in osborne fractions of se-rich cereals and its bioaccessibility, in: G.S. Banuelos, Z.Q. Lin, M.F. de Moraes, L.R.G. Guilherme, A.R. dos Reis (Eds.) 4th International Conference on Selenium in the Environment and Human Health, 2015, CRC Press/Balkema, 2016, pp. 123-124.
24. N.I. Dhanjal, S. Sharma, N.T. Prakash, Quantification and in vitro bioaccessibility of selenium from Osborne fractions of selenium-rich cereal grains, Cereal Chem. 93(4) 339-343 (2016). 10.1094/CCHEM-10-15-0199-R.
25. S. Ahluwalia, N.T. Prakash, R. Prakash, B. Pal, Improved degradation of methyl orange dye using bio-co-catalyst Se nanoparticles impregnated ZnS photocatalyst under UV irradiation, Chemical Engineering Journal 306 1041-1048 (2016). 10.1016/j.cej.2016.08.028.
26. A.K. Gangwar, N.T. Prakash, R. Prakash, Amenability of Acacia and Eucalyptus Hardwood Pulps to Elemental Chlorine-Free Bleaching: Application and Efficacy of Microbial Xylanase, BioResour. 10(4) 8405-8413 (2015). 10.15376/biores.10.4.8405-8413.
27. S.S. Yadav, M.K. Garg, R. Prakash, N.T. Prakash, Selenium induced reduction of pyrene toxicity in bacteria, 6th International Conference on Environmental Informatics, ISEIS 2007, International Society for Environmental Information Sciences, 2014.
28. A. Verma, N.T. Prakash, A.P. Toor, Photocatalytic degradation of herbicide isoproturon in TiO2 Aqueous Suspensions: Study of Reaction Intermediates and Degradation Pathways, Environmental Progress and Sustainable Energy 33(2) 402-409 (2014). 10.1002/ep.11799.
29. A. Verma, N.T. Prakash, A.P. Toor, An efficient TiO2 coated immobilized system for the degradation studies of herbicide isoproturon: Durability studies, Chemosphere 109 7-13 (2014). 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2014.02.051.
30. N. Sharma, A. Kumar, R. Prakash, N.T. Prakash, Selenium accumulation and se-induced anti-oxidant activity in Allium cepa, 6th International Conference on Environmental Informatics, ISEIS 2007, International Society for Environmental Information Sciences, 2014.
31. S. Gupta, R. Goyal, N.T. Prakash, Biosequestration of lead using Bacillus strains isolated from seleniferous soils and sediments of Punjab, Environmental Science and Pollution Research 21(17) 10186-10193 (2014). 10.1007/s11356-014-2951-3
32. A.K. Gangwar, N.T. Prakash, R. Prakash, Applicability of Microbial Xylanases in Paper Pulp Bleaching: A Review, BioResour. 9(2) 3733-3754 (2014). 10.15376/biores.9.2.3733-3754.
33. P. Bhatia, R. Prakash, N.T. Prakash, Enhanced antioxidant properties as a function of selenium uptake by edible mushrooms cultivated on selenium-accumulated waste post-harvest wheat and paddy residues, Int. J. Recycl. Org. Waste Agric. 3(4) 127-132 (2014). 10.1007/s40093-014-0074-y.
34. A. Sharma, A. Verma, V. Luxami, J.S. Melo, S.F. D'Souza, N.T. Prakash, R. Prakash, New proton nuclear magnetic resonance-based derivation for quantification of alkyl esters generated using biocatalysis, Energy Fuels 27(5) 2660-2664 (2013). 10.1021/ef4001506.
35. P. Bhatia, R. Prakash, N.T. Prakash, Selenium uptake by edible oyster mushrooms (Pleurotus sp.) from selenium-hyperaccumulated wheat straw, J. Nutr. Sci. Vitaminol. 59(1) 69-72 (2013). 10.3177/jnsv.59.69.
36. S.S. Aulakh, N.T. Prakash, R. Prakash, Transesterification of triglycerides by dried biomass of Aspergillus sp, J. Oleo Sci. 62(5) 297-303 (2013). 10.5650/jos.62.297.
1. H. Kaur, R. Siddique, A. Rajor, Removal of alkalinity and metal toxicity from incinerated biomedical waste ash by using Bacillus halodurans, Biorem. J. (2021). 10.1080/10889868.2021.1884527.
2. G. Kaur, N. Singh, A. Rajor, J.P. Kushwaha, Deep eutectic solvent functionalized rice husk ash for effective adsorption of ofloxacin from aqueous environment, J. Contam. Hydrol. 242 (2021). 10.1016/j.jconhyd.2021.103847.
3. G. Kaur, N. Singh, A. Rajor, Ofloxacin adsorptive interaction with rice husk ash: Parametric and exhausted adsorbent disposability study, J. Contam. Hydrol. 236 (2021). 10.1016/j.jconhyd.2020.103737.
4. G. Kaur, N. Singh, A. Rajor, Efficient Adsorption of Doxycycline Hydrochloride Using Deep Eutectic Solvent Functionalized Activated Carbon Derived from Pumpkin Seed Shell, ChemistrySelect 6(13) 3139-3150 (2021). 10.1002/slct.202100182.
5. G. Kaur, N. Singh, A. Rajor, Adsorption of doxycycline hydrochloride onto powdered activated carbon synthesized from pumpkin seed shell by microwave-assisted pyrolysis, Environ. Technol. Innov. 23 (2021). 10.1016/j.eti.2021.101601.
6. T. Sharma, M. Kaur, A. Sobti, A. Rajor, A.P. Toor, Sequential microbial-photocatalytic degradation of imidacloprid, Environ. Eng. Res. 25(4) 597-604 (2020). 10.4491/eer.2019.150.
7. S. Mahajan, N. Singh, J.P. Kushwaha, A. Rajor, Evaluation and mechanism of cationic/anionic dyes extraction from water by ionic liquids, Chem. Eng. Commun. 206(6) 697-707 (2019). 10.1080/00986445.2018.1520706.
8. H. Kaur, R. Siddique, A. Rajor, Influence of incinerated biomedical waste ash on the properties of concrete, Construction and Building Materials 226 428-441 (2019). 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2019.07.239.
9. S. Garg, D. Thakur, R. Singh, A. Rajor, A. Dhir, Seasonal and Spatial Variation of Particulate Aerosols and Carbonaceous Species in PM2.5 in the Periphery of Chandigarh, India, Mapan J. Metrol. Soc. Ind. 34(2) 217-224 (2019). 10.1007/s12647-018-0280-6.
10. R. Karmakar, A. Rajor, K. Kundu, N. Kumar, Production of biodiesel from unused algal biomass in Punjab, India, Petrol. Sci. 15(1) 164-175 (2018). 10.1007/s12182-017-0203-0.
11. R. Karmakar, K. Kundu, A. Rajor, Fuel properties and emission characteristics of biodiesel produced from unused algae grown in India, Petrol. Sci. 15(2) 385-395 (2018). 10.1007/s12182-017-0209-7.
12. R. Siddique, A. Jameel, M. Singh, D. Barnat-Hunek, Kunal, A. Aït-Mokhtar, R. Belarbi, A. Rajor, Effect of bacteria on strength, permeation characteristics and micro-structure of silica fume concrete, Construction and Building Materials 142 92-100 (2017). 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2017.03.057.
13. R. Siddique, K. Singh, P. Kunal, M. Singh, V. Corinaldesi, A. Rajor, Properties of bacterial rice husk ash concrete, Construction and Building Materials 121 112-119 (2016). 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2016.05.146.
14. R. Siddique, V. Nanda, Kunal, E.H. Kadri, M. Iqbal Khan, M. Singh, A. Rajor, Influence of bacteria on compressive strength and permeation properties of concrete made with cement baghouse filter dust, Construction and Building Materials 106 461-469 (2016). 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2015.12.112.
15. Kunal, R. Siddique, A. Rajor, M. Singh, Influence of bacterial-treated cement kiln dust on strength and permeability of concrete, J. Mater. Civ. Eng. 28(10) (2016). 10.1061/(ASCE)MT.1943-5533.0001593.
16. Kunal, A. Rajor, R. Siddique, Bacterial treatment of alkaline cement kiln dust using Bacillus halodurans strain KG1, Braz. J. Microbiol. 47(1) 1-9 (2016). 10.1016/j.bjm.2015.11.001.
17. T. Sharma, A.P. Toor, A. Rajor, Photocatalytic degradation of imidacloprid in soil: Application of response surface methodology for the optimization of parameters, RSC Advances 5(32) 25059-25065 (2015). 10.1039/c5ra02224j.
18. T. Sharma, A. Rajor, A.P. Toor, Potential of Enterobacter sp. Strain ATA1 on imidacloprid degradation in soil microcosm: Effects of various parameters, Environmental Progress and Sustainable Energy 34(5) 1291-1297 (2015). 10.1002/ep.12115.
19. T. Sharma, A. Rajor, A.P. Toor, Degradation of imidacloprid in liquid by Enterobacter sp. Strain ATA1 using co-metabolism, Biorem. J. 18(3) 227-235 (2014). 10.1080/10889868.2014.918575.
20. Kunal, R. Siddique, A. Rajor, Influence of bacterial treated cement kiln dust on the properties of concrete, Construction and Building Materials 52 42-51 (2014). 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2013.11.034.
21. Kunal, R. Siddique, A. Rajor, Strength and microstructure analysis of bacterial treated cement kiln dust mortar, Construction and Building Materials 63 49-55 (2014). 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2014.04.011.
22. R. Singh, O.R. Ahlawat, A. Rajor, Potential of spent substrate of Pleurotus sajor-caju for Methyl violet 2B decolorization, J. Pure Appl. Microbiol. 7(2) 1099-1106 (2013).
23. A. Rajor, Kunal, Absorption of chromium and nickel from aqueous solution by bacteria isolated from electroplating unit effluent, Indian J. Environ. Prot. 33(3) 213-221 (2013).
24. Kunal, A. Rajor, R. Siddique, Biological treatment of alkaline cement kiln dust by using alkalitolerant bacteria, J. Pure Appl. Microbiol. 7(3) 1933-1942 (2013).
25. G. Kaur, R. Siddique, A. Rajor, Micro-structural and metal leachate analysis of concrete made with fungal treated waste foundry sand, Construction and Building Materials 38 94-100 (2013). 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2012.07.112.
26. G. Kaur, R. Siddique, A. Rajor, Influence of fungus on properties of concrete made with waste foundry sand, J. Mater. Civ. Eng. 25(4) 484-490 (2013). 10.1061/(ASCE)MT.1943-5533.0000521.
1. A.S. Sodhi, N. Sharma, S. Bhatia, A. Verma, S. Soni, N. Batra, Insights on sustainable approaches for production and applications of value added products, Chemosphere 286 (2022). 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.131623.
2. I. Thakur, A. Verma, B. Örmeci, Mathematical modeling of E. coli inactivation in water using Fe-TiO2 composite in a fixed bed reactor, Separation and Purification Technology 260 (2021). 10.1016/j.seppur.2020.118242.
3. I. Thakur, A. Verma, B. Örmeci, Fe-TiO2Composite Mediated the Hybrid Effect of Photocatalysis and Photo-Fenton for the Inactivation of Escherichia coli Using a Continuous Flow Recirculation Reactor, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 60(20) 7558-7571 (2021). 10.1021/acs.iecr.1c00628.
4. S. Talwar, A.K. Verma, V.K. Sangal, Synergistic degradation employing photocatalysis and photo-Fenton process of real industrial pharmaceutical effluent utilizing the Iron-Titanium dioxide composite, Process Safety and Environmental Protection 146 564-576 (2021). 10.1016/j.psep.2020.11.029.
5. S. Talwar, A. Shandil, A.K. Verma, S. Basu, S. Garhwal, Fe-TiO2 composite beads driven hybrid process of photocatalysis and photo-Fenton for the degradation of isoproturon, C. R. Chim. 23(10) 533-549 (2021). 10.5802/CRCHIM.52.
6. J. Singla, I. Thakur, V. Sangal, A. Verma, Dimensionally stable anode (Doped-MMO) mediated electro-oxidation and multi-response optimization study for remediation of urea wastewater, Chemosphere 285 (2021). 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.131498.
7. S. Puri, I. Thakur, A. Verma, S. Barman, Degradation of pharmaceutical drug paracetamol via UV irradiation using Fe-TiO2 composite photocatalyst: statistical analysis and parametric optimization, Environmental Science and Pollution Research (2021). 10.1007/s11356-021-13895-6.
8. L. Kumar, I. Thakur, A. Verma, B.S. Bhatia, C.K. Mangat, Degradation and Decolourization of Methyl Orange Dye Using Fe-TiO2 Hybrid Technology (Photo-Fenton and Photocatalysis) in Fixed-Mode, in: H. Singh, P.P. Singh Cheema, P. Garg (Eds.) International Conference on Sustainable Development through Engineering Innovations, SDEI 2020, Springer Science and Business Media Deutschland GmbH, 2021, pp. 63-71.
9. N. Kaur, A. Verma, I. Thakur, S. Basu, In-situ dual effect of Ag-Fe-TiO2 composite for the photocatalytic degradation of Ciprofloxacin in aqueous solution, Chemosphere 276 (2021). 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.130180.
10. H. Jain, A.K. Verma, R. Dhupper, S. Wadhwa, M.C. Garg, Development of CA-TiO2-incorporated thin-film nanocomposite forward osmosis membrane for enhanced water flux and salt rejection, International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology (2021). 10.1007/s13762-021-03415-x
11. A.S. Tiwana, Baby, Bandana, A. Verma, S. Gupta, Spatial Patterns of Selenium and Profiling of Se-Tolerant Bacillus Strains in Shiwalik Foot-Hills, Geomicrobiology Journal 37(10) 961-966 (2020). 10.1080/01490451.2020.1805651.
12. I. Thakur, B. Örmeci, A. verma, Inactivation of E. coli in water employing Fe-TiO2 composite incorporating in-situ dual process of photocatalysis and photo-Fenton in fixed-mode, Journal of Water Process Engineering 33 (2020). 10.1016/j.jwpe.2019.101085.
13. S. Talwar, A.K. Verma, V.K. Sangal, U.L. Štangar, Once through continuous flow removal of metronidazole by dual effect of photo-Fenton and photocatalysis in a compound parabolic concentrator at pilot plant scale, Chemical Engineering Journal 388 (2020). 10.1016/j.cej.2020.124184
14. S. Talwar, A.K. Verma, V.K. Sangal, Plug flow approaching novel reactor employing in-situ dual effect of photocatalysis and photo-Fenton for the degradation of metronidazole, Chemical Engineering Journal 382 (2020). 10.1016/j.cej.2019.122772
15. A. Sraw, T. Kaur, Y. Pandey, A. Verma, A. Sobti, R.K. Wanchoo, A.P. Toor, Photocatalytic degradation of monocrotophos and quinalphos using solar-activated S-doped TiO2, International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology 17(12) 4895-4908 (2020). 10.1007/s13762-020-02802-0.
16. J. Singla, V.K. Sangal, A. Singh, A. Verma, Application of mixed metal oxide anode for the electro-oxidation/disinfection of synthetic urine: Potential of harnessing molecular hydrogen generation, Journal of Environmental Management 255 (2020). 10.1016/j.jenvman.2019.109847.
17. K. Sharma, S. Talwar, A.K. Verma, D. Choudhury, B. Mansouri, Innovative approach of in-situ fixed mode dual effect (photo-Fenton and photocatalysis) for ofloxacin degradation, Korean Journal of Chemical Engineering 37(2) 350-357 (2020). 10.1007/s11814-019-0427-3.
18. T. Mehta, A. Rathi, A. Verma, S. Barman, G. Halder, Elimination of Fipronil insecticide by adsorption technique from aqueous solution by Cu-13X zeolite composite: isotherms, kinetic and thermodynamic studies, International Journal of Environmental Analytical Chemistry 1-17 (2020). 10.1080/03067319.2020.1790545.
19. A. Verma, A.P. Toor, P. Bansal, V. Sangal, A. Sobti, TiO2-Assisted Photocatalytic Degradation of Herbicide 4-Chlorophenoxyacetic Acid: Slurry and Fixed-Bed Approach, Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, Springer, 2019, pp. 133-143.
20. S. Talwar, A.K. Verma, V.K. Sangal, Modeling and optimization of fixed mode dual effect (photocatalysis and photo-Fenton) assisted Metronidazole degradation using ANN coupled with genetic algorithm, Journal of Environmental Management 250 (2019). 10.1016/j.jenvman.2019.109428.
21. S. Talwar, V.K. Sangal, A.K. Verma, In-situ dual effect of novel Fe-TiO2 composite for the degradation of phenazone, Separation and Purification Technology 211 391-400 (2019). 10.1016/j.seppur.2018.10.007.
22. S. Talwar, P. Chaudhary, V.K. Sangal, A. Verma, Study of Degradation of Pharmaceutical Drug Cetirizine Using TiO2 Photocatalysis, Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, Springer, 2019, pp. 303-310.
23. J. Singla, A. Verma, V.K. Sangal, Applications of doped mixed metal oxide anode for the electro-oxidation treatment and mineralization of urine metabolite, uric acid, Journal of Water Process Engineering 32 (2019). 10.1016/j.jwpe.2019.100944.
24. J. Singla, V.K. Sangal, A. Verma, Evaluation and optimization of the process parameters for the photo-electrochemical treatment of urea using mixed metal oxide anodes, Process Safety and Environmental Protection 130 197-208 (2019). 10.1016/j.psep.2019.08.017.
25. R. Singh, V. Kumar, A. Verma, A. Sobti, A.P. Toor, Photocatalytic Activity of Bi-doped TiO2 for Phenol Degradation Under UV and Sunlight Conditions, Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, Springer, 2019, pp. 201-212.
26. N. Sharma, D. Guliani, K. Kaur, A. Verma, A. Sobti, A.P. Toor, Enhanced Catalytic Activity of Nano-Fe2O3–MCM-48–SO4 as a Green Catalyst for the Esterification of Acetic Acid with Methanol, Iran. J. Sci. Technol., Trans. A: Sci. 43(6) 2831-2842 (2019). 10.1007/s40995-019-00779-1.
27. M. Kaur, A. Verma, H. Setia, A.P. Toor, Comparative Study on the Photocatalytic Degradation of Paraquat Using Tungsten-Doped TiO2 Under UV and Sunlight, Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, Springer, 2019, pp. 145-155.
28. P. Bansal, A. Verma, C. Mehta, V.K. Sangal, Potential use of waste foundry sand in dual process (photocatalysis and photo-Fenton) for the effective removal of phenazone from water: Slurry and fixed-bed approach, Journal of Environmental Management 233 793-801 (2019). 10.1016/j.jenvman.2018.10.005.
29. N. Ahmadpour, M.H. Sayadi, A. Verma, B. Mansouri, Ultrasonic degradation of ibuprofen from the aqueous solution in the presence of titanium dioxide nanoparticles/hydrogen peroxide, Desalination and Water Treatment 145 291-299 (2019). 10.5004/dwt.2019.23648.
30. A. Verma, N. Tejo Prakash, A.P. Toor, P. Bansal, V.K. Sangal, A. Kumar, Concentrating and Nonconcentrating Slurry and Fixed-Bed Solar Reactors for the Degradation of Herbicide Isoproturon, J Sol Energy Eng Trans ASME 140(2) (2018). 10.1115/1.4038849.
31. A. Verma, G. Kaur, P. Bansal, S. Gupta, V. Kumar Sangal, Fly-Ash Incorporated Slurry and Fixed-Bed Approach for Heterogeneous Solar Photo-Fenton Degradation of Isoproturon, Environmental Progress and Sustainable Energy 37(6) 1901-1907 (2018). 10.1002/ep.12864.
32. S. Talwar, V.K. Sangal, A. Verma, P. Kaur, A. Garg, Modeling, Optimization and Kinetic Study for Photocatalytic Treatment of Ornidazole Using Slurry and Fixed-Bed Approach, Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering 43(11) 6191-6202 (2018). 10.1007/s13369-018-3388-7.
33. S. Talwar, V.K. Sangal, A. Verma, Feasibility of using combined TiO2 photocatalysis and RBC process for the treatment of real pharmaceutical wastewater, Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry 353 263-270 (2018). 10.1016/j.jphotochem.2017.11.013.
34. J. Singla, A. Verma, V.K. Sangal, Parametric optimization for the treatment of human urine metabolite, creatinine using electro-oxidation, Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry 809 136-146 (2018). 10.1016/j.jelechem.2017.12.061.
36. A. Singh, A. Verma, P. Bansal, K. Aggarwal, T. Kaur, A.P. Toor, V.K. Sangal, Catalyst-coated cement beads for the degradation and mineralization of fungicide carbendazim using laboratory and pilot-scale reactor: catalyst stability analysis, Environ. Technol. 39(4) 424-432 (2018). 10.1080/09593330.2017.1302000.
37. P. Bansal, A. Verma, S. Talwar, Detoxification of real pharmaceutical wastewater by integrating photocatalysis and photo-Fenton in fixed-mode, Chemical Engineering Journal 349 838-848 (2018). 10.1016/j.cej.2018.05.140.
38. P. Bansal, A. Verma, C. Mehta, J. Singla, A.P. Toor, Assessment of integrated binary process by coupling photocatalysis and photo-Fenton for the removal of cephalexin from aqueous solution, Journal of Materials Science 53(10) 7326-7343 (2018). 10.1007/s10853-018-2094-x.
39. P. Bansal, A. Verma, In-situ dual effect studies using novel Fe-TiO2 composite for the pilot-plant degradation of pentoxifylline, Chemical Engineering Journal 332 682-694 (2018). 10.1016/j.cej.2017.09.121.
40. P. Bansal, A. Verma, Pilot-scale single-step reactor combining photocatalysis and photo-Fenton aiming at faster removal of Cephalexin, Journal of Cleaner Production 195 540-551 (2018). 10.1016/j.jclepro.2018.05.219.
41. P. Bansal, A. Verma, Applications of sunlight responsive Fe-Ag-TiO2 composite incorporating in-situ dual effect for the degradation of pentoxifylline, Mater Sci Eng B Solid State Adv Technol 236-237 197-207 (2018). 10.1016/j.mseb.2018.11.016.
42. P. Bansal, A. Verma, N, Ag co-doped TiO2 mediated modified in-situ dual process (modified photocatalysis and photo-Fenton) in fixed-mode for the degradation of Cephalexin under solar irradiations, Chemosphere 212 611-619 (2018). 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2018.08.120.
43. S. Agnihotri, P. Kaur, V.K. Sangal, A. Garg, A. Verma, Parametric study for the treatment of simulated cetirizine wastewater using electrochemical methods: Optimization and cost analysis, Journal of the Electrochemical Society 165(11) E556-E562 (2018). 10.1149/2.1111811jes.
44. A. Verma, A.P. Toor, N.T. Prakash, P. Bansal, V.K. Sangal, Stability and durability studies of TiO2 coated immobilized system for the degradation of imidacloprid, New Journal of Chemistry 41(14) 6296-6304 (2017). 10.1039/c7nj00945c.
45. J. Singla, A. Verma, V.K. Sangal, Performance and evaluation of electro-oxidation treatment of human urine metabolite uric acid using response surface methodology, Journal of the Electrochemical Society 164(12) E312-E320 (2017). 10.1149/2.0681712jes.
46. A. Singh, A. Verma, P. Bansal, J. Singla, Evaluation of the process parameters for electro Fenton and electro chlorination treatment of Reactive Black 5 (RB5) dye, Journal of the Electrochemical Society 164(9) E203-E212 (2017). 10.1149/2.0471709jes.
47. R. Kaur, V.K. Sangal, P. Kaur, A. Verma, Demulsification of cutting oil emulsion by electro-oxidation process: Batch and continuous mode, Journal of the Electrochemical Society 164(13) E496-E504 (2017). 10.1149/2.1841713jes.
48. P. Bansal, A. Verma, Synergistic effect of dual process (photocatalysis and photo-Fenton) for the degradation of Cephalexin using TiO2 immobilized novel clay beads with waste fly ash/foundry sand, Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry 342 131-142 (2017). 10.1016/j.jphotochem.2017.04.010.
49. P. Bansal, A. Verma, Novel Fe-TiO2 composite driven dual effect for reduction in treatment time of pentoxifylline: Slurry to immobilized approach, Mater. Des. 125 135-145 (2017). 10.1016/j.matdes.2017.03.083.
50. K. Aggarwal, A. Verma, P. Bansal, A. Singh, Heterogeneous photo-fenton and photocatalytic degradation studies of 2-chloro-4-nitrophenol (2CL4NP) using foundry sand and Tio2 coated cement/clay beads, Brazilian Journal of Chemical Engineering 34(3) 747-758 (2017). 10.1590/0104-6632.20170343s20150700.
51. H. Rajput, A. Verma, M. Kaur, T. Kaur, A.P. Toor, Heterogeneous solar photo-fenton degradation of reactive black 5 using foundry sand and fly ash: value addition to waste, Journal of Environmental Engineering and Landscape Management 24(2) 124-132 (2016). 10.3846/16486897.2015.1109517.
52. D. Dixit, A. Verma, S. Gupta, P. Bansal, Assessment of solar photocatalytic degradation and mineralization of amoxicillin trihydrate (AMT) using slurry and fixed-bed batch reactor: Efficacy of parabolic trough collector, RSC Advances 6(42) 36109-36117 (2016). 10.1039/c6ra03414d.
53. P. Bansal, A. Verma, K. Aggarwal, A. Singh, S. Gupta, Investigations on the degradation of an antibiotic Cephalexin using suspended and supported TiO2: Mineralization and durability studies, Can. J. Chem. Eng. 94(7) 1269-1276 (2016). 10.1002/cjce.22512.
54. A. Verma, A. Kaur Hura, D. Dixit, Sequential photo-Fenton and sono-photo-Fenton degradation studies of Reactive Black 5 (RB5), Desalination and Water Treatment 56(3) 677-683 (2015). 10.1080/19443994.2014.940390.
55. A. Verma, D. Dixit, A. Toor, J. Srivastava, Heterogeneous photocatalytic degradation of 2-chloro-4-nitrophenol using slurry and fixed bed reactor, Environmental Progress and Sustainable Energy 34(2) 380-386 (2015). 10.1002/ep.11997.
56. M. Kaur, A. Verma, H. Rajput, Potential use of foundry sand as heterogeneous catalyst in solar photo-Fenton degradation of herbicide isoproturon, International Journal of Environmental Research 9(1) 85-92 (2015).
57. A. Verma, P. Sangwan, D. Dixit, Sonophotocatalytic Degradation Studies of Alizarin Reactive Red Dye, Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering 39(11) 7477-7482 (2014). 10.1007/s13369-014-1309-y.
58. A. Verma, N.T. Prakash, A.P. Toor, Photocatalytic degradation of herbicide isoproturon in TiO2 Aqueous Suspensions: Study of Reaction Intermediates and Degradation Pathways, Environmental Progress and Sustainable Energy 33(2) 402-409 (2014). 10.1002/ep.11799.
59. A. Verma, N.T. Prakash, A.P. Toor, An efficient TiO2 coated immobilized system for the degradation studies of herbicide isoproturon: Durability studies, Chemosphere 109 7-13 (2014). 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2014.02.051.
60. A. Verma, I. Chhikara, D. Dixit, Photocatalytic treatment of pharmaceutical industry wastewater over TiO2 using immersion well reactor: synergistic effect coupling with ultrasound, Desalination and Water Treatment 52(34-36) 6591-6597 (2014). 10.1080/19443994.2013.822164.
61. A. Verma, M. Sheoran, A.P. Toor, Titanium dioxide mediated photocatalytic degradation of malathion in aqueous phase, Indian Journal of Chemical Technology 20(1) 46-51 (2013).
62. A. Verma, H. Kaur, D. Dixit, Photocatalytic, sonolytic and sonophotocatalytic degradation of 4-chloro-2-nitro phenol, Archives of Environmental Protection 39(2) 17-28 (2013). 10.2478/aep-2013-0015.
63. A. Verma, A. Debnath, G. Singh, Degradation of reactive black 5 along with dilution of ro reject water using photocatalysis, Res. J. Chem. Environ. 17(12) 32-37 (2013).
1. H. Sharma, A. Dhir, S.K. Mahla, Application of clean gaseous fuels in compression ignition engine under dual fuel mode: A technical review and Indian perspective, Journal of Cleaner Production 314 (2021). 10.1016/j.jclepro.2021.128052.
2. H. Sharma, A. Dhir, Response surface methodology for optimization of dry oxidative reforming for hydrogen enrichment of biogas, Biomass Convers. Biorefinery (2021). 10.1007/s13399-020-01244-5.
3. H. Sharma, A. Dhir, Capture of carbon dioxide using solid carbonaceous and non-carbonaceous adsorbents: a review, Environ. Chem. Lett. 19(2) 851-873 (2021). 10.1007/s10311-020-01118-2.
4. H. Rajput, R. Changotra, V. Kumar Sangal, A. Dhir, Photoelectrocatalytic treatment of recalcitrant compounds and bleach stage pulp and paper mill effluent using Au-TiO2 nanotube electrode, Chemical Engineering Journal 408 (2021). 10.1016/j.cej.2020.127287.
5. S.K. Mahla, S.M. Safieddin Ardebili, H. Sharma, A. Dhir, G. Goga, H. Solmaz, Determination and utilization of optimal diesel/n-butanol/biogas derivation for small utility dual-fuel diesel engine, Fuel 289 (2021). 10.1016/j.fuel.2020.119913.
6. G. Goga, V. Singla, S.K. Mahla, B.S. Chauhan, A. Dhir, D. Balasubramaniam, N. Singla, Effects of ternary fuel blends (diesel-biodiesel-n-butanol) on emission and performance characteristics of diesel engine using varying mass flow rates of biogas, Energy Sources Recovery Util. Environ. Eff. (2021). 10.1080/15567036.2021.1910754.
7. G. Goga, B.S. Chauhan, S.K. Mahla, A. Dhir, H.M. Cho, Combined impact of varying biogas mass flow rate and rice bran methyl esters blended with diesel on a dual-fuel engine, Energy Sources Recovery Util. Environ. Eff. 43(1) 120-132 (2021). 10.1080/15567036.2019.1623948.
8. R. Changotra, H. Rajput, J.P. Guin, A. Dhir, Comparative assessment of application of ionizing radiations in degradation of amoxicillin trihydrate (AMT) in aqueous solutions, Chemical Engineering Journal 421 (2021). 10.1016/j.cej.2020.127847.
9. V. Bhatia, A. Dhir, A.K. Ray, Photocatalytic degradation of atenolol with graphene oxide/zinc oxide composite: Optimization of process parameters using statistical method, Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry 409 (2021). 10.1016/j.jphotochem.2021.113136.
10. V. Arora, S.K. Mahla, R.S. Leekha, A. Dhir, K. Lee, H. Ko, Intervention of artificial neural network with an improved activation function to predict the performance and emission characteristics of a biogas powered dual-fuel engine, Electronics (Switzerland) 10(5) 1-19 (2021). 10.3390/electronics10050584.
11. P.K. Akao, B. Singh, P. Kaur, A. Sor, A. Avni, A. Dhir, S. Verma, S. Kapoor, U.G. Phutela, S. Satpute, S. Sharma, D. Avisar, K.S. Sandha, H. Mamane, Coupled microalgal–bacterial biofilm for enhanced wastewater treatment without energy investment, Journal of Water Process Engineering 41 (2021). 10.1016/j.jwpe.2021.102029.
12. R. Singh, A. Dhir, S.K. Mohapatra, S.K. Mahla, Dry reforming of methane using various catalysts in the process: review, Biomass Convers. Biorefinery 10(2) 567-587 (2020). 10.1007/s13399-019-00417-1.
13. H. Sharma, A. Dhir, Hydrogen augmentation of biogas through dry reforming over bimetallic nickel-cobalt catalysts supported on titania, Fuel 279 (2020). 10.1016/j.fuel.2020.118389.
14. P. Rosha, H. Ibrahim, A.K. Nanda, S.K. Mohapatra, S.K. Mahla, A. Dhir, Effect of hydrogen-enriched biogas induction on combustion, performance, and emission characteristics of dual-fuel compression ignition engine, Asia-Pac. J. Chem. Eng. 15(3) (2020). 10.1002/apj.2435.
15. S.K. Mahla, S.M. Safieddin Ardebili, M. Mostafaei, A. Dhir, G. Goga, B.S. Chauhan, Multi-objective optimization of performance and emissions characteristics of a variable compression ratio diesel engine running with biogas-diesel fuel using response surface techniques, Energy Sources Recovery Util. Environ. Eff. (2020). 10.1080/15567036.2020.1813847.
16. S.K. Mahla, G. Goga, H.M. Cho, A. Dhir, B.S. Chauhan, Separate effect of biodiesel, n-butanol, and biogas on performance and emission characteristics of diesel engine: a review, Biomass Convers. Biorefinery (2020). 10.1007/s13399-020-01056-7.
17. G. Goga, B.S. Chauhan, S.K. Mahla, A. Dhir, H.M. Cho, Effect of varying biogas mass flow rate on performance and emission characteristics of a diesel engine fuelled with blends of n-butanol and diesel, J Therm Anal Calor 140(6) 2817-2830 (2020). 10.1007/s10973-019-09055-1.
18. G. Goga, B.S. Chauhan, S.K. Mahla, A. Dhir, H.M. Cho, Correction to: Effect of varying biogas mass flow rate on performance and emission characteristics of a diesel engine fuelled with blends of n‑butanol and diesel (Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, (2020), 140, 6, (2817-2830), 10.1007/s10973-019-09055-1), J Therm Anal Calor 140(6) 2831 (2020). 10.1007/s10973-020-09302-w.
19. R. Changotra, H. Rajput, J.P. Guin, S.A. Khader, A. Dhir, Techno-economical evaluation of coupling ionizing radiation and biological treatment process for the remediation of real pharmaceutical wastewater, Journal of Cleaner Production 242 (2020). 10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.118544.
20. R. Changotra, H. Rajput, A. Dhir, Comparative Study of Air Pollution Modeling Techniques from Point Source(s) of Thermal Power Plant, Environ. Model. Assess. 25(4) 531-543 (2020). 10.1007/s10666-020-09704-y.
21. R. Changotra, J.P. Guin, S.A. Khader, A. Dhir, Radiolytic degradation of ornidazole in aqueous solutions by electron beam irradiation: Implications to parameters, kinetics, toxicity and cost evaluation, J. Environ. Chem. Eng. 8(5) (2020). 10.1016/j.jece.2020.104423.
22. V. Bhatia, K. Manoli, A. Dhir, A.K. Ray, Response surface optimization of the photocatalytic degradation of atenolol using immobilized graphene-TiO2 composite, Can. J. Chem. Eng. 98(8) 1767-1775 (2020). 10.1002/cjce.23754.
23. P. Rosha, S.K. Mohapatra, S.K. Mahla, A. Dhir, Hydrogen enrichment of biogas via dry and autothermal-dry reforming with pure nickel (Ni) nanoparticle, Energy 172 733-739 (2019). 10.1016/j.energy.2019.02.006.
24. P. Rosha, S.K. Mohapatra, S.K. Mahla, A. Dhir, Catalytic reforming of synthetic biogas for hydrogen enrichment over Ni supported on ZnO[sbnd]CeO2 mixed catalyst, Biomass Bioenergy 125 70-78 (2019). 10.1016/j.biombioe.2019.04.013.
25. P. Rosha, S.K. Mohapatra, S.K. Mahla, H. Cho, B.S. Chauhan, A. Dhir, Effect of compression ratio on combustion, performance, and emission characteristics of compression ignition engine fueled with palm (B20)biodiesel blend, Energy 178 676-684 (2019). 10.1016/j.energy.2019.04.185.
26. C. Ram, B. Zaman, A. Dhir, Study on corrosion investigations in industrial effluents: A review, Corros Rev 37(2) 115-130 (2019). 10.1515/corrrev-2017-0113.
27. H. Rajput, R. Changotra, V.K. Sangal, S.K. Mahla, A. Dhir, A facile synthesis of Cs loaded TiO2 nanotube photoelectrode for the removal of 4-chloroguaiacol, Chemosphere 218 687-695 (2019). 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2018.11.157.
28. A. Marwaha, P. Rosha, S.K. Mohapatra, S.K. Mahla, A. Dhir, Biodiesel production from Terminalia bellerica using eggshell-based green catalyst: An optimization study with response surface methodology, Energy Rep. 5 1580-1588 (2019). 10.1016/j.egyr.2019.10.022.
29. S.K. Mahla, K.S. Parmar, J. Singh, A. Dhir, S.S. Sandhu, B.S. Chauhan, Trend and time series analysis by ARIMA model to predict the emissions and performance characteristics of biogas fueled compression ignition engine, Energy Sources Recovery Util. Environ. Eff. (2019). 10.1080/15567036.2019.1670286.
30. S.K. Mahla, A. Dhir, Performance and emission characteristics of CNG-fueled compression ignition engine with Ricinus communis methyl ester as pilot fuel, Environmental Science and Pollution Research 26(1) 975-985 (2019). 10.1007/s11356-018-3681-8.
31. A. Gupta, A. Dhir, Air quality assessment of Mandi Gobindgarh city of Punjab, India, Environ. Dev. Sustainability 21(2) 879-893 (2019). 10.1007/s10668-017-0065-z.
32. S. Garg, D. Thakur, R. Singh, A. Rajor, A. Dhir, Seasonal and Spatial Variation of Particulate Aerosols and Carbonaceous Species in PM2.5 in the Periphery of Chandigarh, India, Mapan J. Metrol. Soc. Ind. 34(2) 217-224 (2019). 10.1007/s12647-018-0280-6.
33. R. Changotra, H. Rajput, J. Paul Guin, L. Varshney, A. Dhir, Hybrid coagulation, gamma irradiation and biological treatment of real pharmaceutical wastewater, Chemical Engineering Journal 370 595-605 (2019). 10.1016/j.cej.2019.03.256.
34. R. Changotra, H. Rajput, A. Dhir, Treatment of real pharmaceutical wastewater using combined approach of Fenton applications and aerobic biological treatment, Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry 376 175-184 (2019). 10.1016/j.jphotochem.2019.02.029.
35. R. Changotra, J.P. Guin, S.A. Khader, L. Varshney, A. Dhir, Electron beam induced degradation of ofloxacin in aqueous solution: Kinetics, removal mechanism and cytotoxicity assessment, Chemical Engineering Journal 356 973-984 (2019). 10.1016/j.cej.2018.08.156.
36. P. Rosha, R. Singh, S.K. Mohapatra, S.K. Mahla, A. Dhir, Optimization of Hydrogen-Enriched Biogas by Dry Oxidative Reforming with Nickel Nanopowder Using Response Surface Methodology, Energy Fuels 32(6) 6995-7001 (2018). 10.1021/acs.energyfuels.8b00819.
37. P. Rosha, S.K. Mohapatra, S.K. Mahla, A. Dhir, Biogas reforming for hydrogen enrichment by ceria decorated over nickel catalyst supported on titania and alumina, Int J Hydrogen Energy 21246-21255 (2018). 10.1016/j.ijhydene.2018.09.187.
38. P. Rosha, A. Dhir, S.K. Mohapatra, Influence of gaseous fuel induction on the various engine characteristics of a dual fuel compression ignition engine: A review, Renewable Sustainable Energy Rev 82 3333-3349 (2018). 10.1016/j.rser.2017.10.055.
39. H. Rajput, V.K. Sangal, A. Dhir, Synthesis of highly stable and efficient Ag loaded GO/TiO2 nanotube electrodes for the photoelectrocatalytic degradation of pentachlorophenol, Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry 814 118-126 (2018). 10.1016/j.jelechem.2018.02.053.
40. H. Rajput, A. Dhir, V.K. Sangal, GO mediated TiO2 nanotube electrode for the photoelectrocatalytic degradation of pentachlorophenol, Journal of the Electrochemical Society 165(2) H16-H26 (2018). 10.1149/2.0871802jes.
41. A. Marwaha, P. Rosha, S.K. Mohapatra, S.K. Mahla, A. Dhir, Waste materials as potential catalysts for biodiesel production: Current state and future scope, Fuel Process Technol 181 175-186 (2018). 10.1016/j.fuproc.2018.09.011.
42. A. Marwaha, A. Dhir, S.K. Mahla, S.K. Mohapatra, An overview of solid base heterogeneous catalysts for biodiesel production, Catal Rev Sci Eng 60(4) 594-628 (2018). 10.1080/01614940.2018.1494782.
43. S.K. Mahla, V. Singla, S.S. Sandhu, A. Dhir, Studies on biogas-fuelled compression ignition engine under dual fuel mode, Environmental Science and Pollution Research 25(10) 9722-9729 (2018). 10.1007/s11356-018-1247-4.
44. S.K. Mahla, A. Dhir, V. Singla, P. Rosha, Investigations on environmental emissions characteristics of CI engine fuelled with castor biodiesel blends, J. Environ. Biol. 39(3) 353-357 (2018). 10.22438/jeb/39/3/MRN-568.
45. S.K. Mahla, A. Dhir, K.J.S. Gill, H.M. Cho, H.C. Lim, B.S. Chauhan, Influence of EGR on the simultaneous reduction of NOx-smoke emissions trade-off under CNG-biodiesel dual fuel engine, Energy 152 303-312 (2018). 10.1016/j.energy.2018.03.072.
46. G. Gupta, A. Umar, A. Kaur, S. Sood, A. Dhir, S.K. Kansal, Solar light driven photocatalytic degradation of Ofloxacin based on ultra-thin bismuth molybdenum oxide nanosheets, Mater Res Bull 99 359-366 (2018). 10.1016/j.materresbull.2017.11.033.
47. G. Goga, B.S. Chauhan, S.K. Mahla, H.M. Cho, A. Dhir, H.C. Lim, Properties and characteristics of various materials used as Biofuels: A review, in: S. Sharma, R.S. Dondapati, M. Sarkar (Eds.) 2018 International Conference on Composite Materials: Manufacturing, Experimental Techniques, Modeling and Simulation, ICCMMEMS 2018, Elsevier Ltd, 2018, pp. 28438-28445.
48. R. Changotra, L. Varshney, J. Paul Guin, A. Dhir, Performance of hematite particles as an Iron source for the degradation of ornidazole in photo-fenton process, J Sol Gel Sci Technol 85(1) 203-212 (2018). 10.1007/s10971-017-4499-4.
49. R. Changotra, J.P. Guin, L. Varshney, A. Dhir, Assessment of reaction intermediates of gamma radiation-induced degradation of ofloxacin in aqueous solution, Chemosphere 208 606-613 (2018). 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2018.06.003.
50. R. Changotra, J.P. Guin, A. Dhir, L. Varshney, Decomposition of antibiotic ornidazole by gamma irradiation in aqueous solution: kinetics and its removal mechanism, Environmental Science and Pollution Research 25(32) 32591-32602 (2018). 10.1007/s11356-018-3007-x.
51. V. Bhatia, A. Dhir, A.K. Ray, Integration of photocatalytic and biological processes for treatment of pharmaceutical effluent, Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry 364 322-327 (2018). 10.1016/j.jphotochem.2018.06.027.
52. A. Sen, A.S. Abdelmaksoud, Y. Nazeer Ahammed, M. Alghamdi, T. Banerjee, M.A. Bhat, A. Chatterjee, A.K. Choudhuri, T. Das, A. Dhir, P.P. Dhyani, R. Gadi, S. Ghosh, K. Kumar, A.H. Khan, M. Khoder, K. Maharaj Kumari, J.C. Kuniyal, M. Kumar, A. Lakhani, P.S. Mahapatra, M. Naja, D. Pal, S. Pal, M. Rafiq, S.A. Romshoo, I. Rashid, P. Saikia, D.M. Shenoy, V. Sridhar, N. Verma, B.M. Vyas, M. Saxena, A. Sharma, S.K. Sharma, T.K. Mandal, Variations in particulate matter over Indo-Gangetic Plains and Indo-Himalayan Range during four field campaigns in winter monsoon and summer monsoon: Role of pollution pathways, Atmos. Environ. 154 200-224 (2017). 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2016.12.054.
53. R. Changotra, H. Rajput, A. Dhir, Natural soil mediated photo Fenton-like processes in treatment of pharmaceuticals: Batch and continuous approach, Chemosphere 188 345-353 (2017). 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2017.09.016.
54. V. Bhatia, G. Malekshoar, A. Dhir, A.K. Ray, Enhanced photocatalytic degradation of atenolol using graphene TiO2 composite, Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry 332 182-187 (2017). 10.1016/j.jphotochem.2016.08.029.
55. A. Sen, Y.N. Ahammed, T. Banerjee, A. Chatterjee, A.K. Choudhuri, T. Das, N. Chandara Deb, A. Dhir, S. Goel, A.H. Khan, T.K. Mandal, V. Murari, S. Pal, P.S. Rao, M. Saxena, S.K. Sharma, A. Sharma, C.V. Vachaspati, Spatial variability in ambient atmospheric fine and coarse mode aerosols over Indo-Gangetic plains, India and adjoining oceans during the onset of summer monsoons, 2014, Atmos. Pollut. Res. 7(3) 521-532 (2016). 10.1016/j.apr.2016.01.001.
56. V. Bhatia, A.K. Ray, A. Dhir, Enhanced photocatalytic degradation of ofloxacin by co-doped titanium dioxide under solar irradiation, Separation and Purification Technology 161 1-7 (2016). 10.1016/j.seppur.2016.01.028.
57. V. Bhatia, A. Dhir, S.K. Kansal, Solar light induced photocatalytic degradation of aspirin using doped TiO2 nanoparticles, J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol. 16(7) 7444-7450 (2016). 10.1166/jnn.2016.11129.
58. V. Bhatia, A. Dhir, Transition metal doped TiO2 mediated photocatalytic degradation of anti-inflammatory drug under solar irradiations, J. Environ. Chem. Eng. 4(1) 1267-1273 (2016). 10.1016/j.jece.2016.01.032.
59. P. Singh, A. Dhir, V.K. Sangal, Optimization of photocatalytic process parameters for the degradation of acrylonitrile using Box Behnken Design, Desalination and Water Treatment 55(6) 1501-1508 (2015). 10.1080/19443994.2014.929032.
60. M. Jindal, P. Rosha, S.K. Mahla, A. Dhir, Experimental investigation of performance and emissions characteristics of waste cooking oil biodiesel and n-butanol blends in a compression ignition engine, RSC Advances 5(43) 33863-33868 (2015). 10.1039/c4ra14431g.
61. A. Sen, Y.N. Ahammed, B.C. Arya, T. Banerjee, G. Reshma Begam, B.P. Baruah, A. Chatterjee, A.K. Choudhuri, A. Dhir, T. Das, P.P. Dhyani, N.C. Deb, R. Gadi, M. Gauns, S.K. Ghosh, A. Gupta, K.C. Sharma, A.H. Khan, K.M. Kumari, M. Kumar, A. Kumar, J.C. Kuniyal, A. Lakhani, R.K. Meena, P.S. Mahapatra, S.W.A. Naqvi, D.P. Singh, S. Pal, S. Panda, Rohtash, J. Saikia, P. Saikia, A. Sharma, P. Sharma, M. Saxena, D.M. Shenoy, C. Viswanatha Vachaspati, S.K. Sharma, T.K. Mandal, Atmospheric Fine and Coarse Mode Aerosols at Different Environments of India and the Bay of Bengal During Winter-2014: Implications of a Coordinated Campaign, Mapan J. Metrol. Soc. Ind. 29(4) 273-284 (2014). 10.1007/s12647-014-0109-x.
1. B. Patricia K.Akao, PrabhdeepKaur, Alessandra Sor, Adi Avni, Amit Dhir, Shilpi Verma, Shammi Kapoor, Urmila Gupta Phutela Sanjay Satpute, Sandeep Sharma, Dror Avisarh, Karmjit Singh Sandha, Hadas Mamane, Coupled microalgal–bacterial biofilm for enhanced wastewater treatment without energy investment, Journal of Water Processing Engineering 41 102029 (2021).
2. D.S. VK Sandhwar, S Verma, KK Garg, B Prasad, Comparison of COD removal from petrochemical wastewater by electro-Fenton and electro-oxidation processes: optimization and kinetic analyses, Separation Science and Technology (https://doi.org/10.1080/01496395.2020.18) (2020).
3. P. Kumar, R. Kaur, S. Verma, V.C. Srivastava, I.M. Mishra, The preparation and efficacy of SrO/CeO2 catalysts for the production of dimethyl carbonate by transesterification of ethylene carbonate, Fuel 220 706-716 (2018).
4. B.P. Shilpi Verma, I.M. Mishra, Treatment of purified terephthalic acid wastewater using a bio-waste-adsorbent bagasse fly ash (BFA), Environmental Science and Pollution Research 24(2) 195 (2017).
5. S. Verma, N. S., M. Sillanpää, Application of UV-LED activated PMS for the degradation of Anatoxin-a, Chemical Engineering Journal 122-129 (2016).
6. S. Verma, M. Sillanpää, Degradation of anatoxin-a by UV-C LED and UV-C LED/H2O2 advanced oxidation processes, Chemical Engineering Journal 274 274-281 (2015).
7. S. Verma, B. Prasad, I.M. Mishra, Adsorption kinetics and thermodynamics of COD removal of acid pre-treated petrochemical wastewater by using granular activated carbon, Separation Science and Technology 49(7) 1067-1075 (2014).
8. S. Verma, B. Prasad, I.M. Mishra, Treatment of petrochemical wastewater by acid precipitation and carbon adsorption, Journal of Hazardous, Toxic, and Radioactive Waste 18(3) 04014013 (2014).
9. N. Narayanaswamy, P. Dheeran, S. Verma, S. Kumar, Biological pretreatment of lignocellulosic biomass for enzymatic saccharification, Pretreatment techniques for biofuels and biorefineries, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg2013, pp. 3-34.
1. M.V. Vasić, G. Goel, M. Vasić, Z. Radojević, Recycling of waste coal dust for the energy-efficient fabrication of bricks: A laboratory to industrial-scale study, Environ. Technol. Innov. 21 (2021). 10.1016/j.eti.2020.101350.
2. A. Shishkin, G. Goel, J. Baronins, J. Ozolins, C. Hoskins, S. Goel, Using circular economy principles to recycle materials in guiding the design of a wet scrubber-reactor for indoor air disinfection from coronavirus and other pathogens, Environ. Technol. Innov. 22 (2021). 10.1016/j.eti.2021.101429.
3. A. Shishkin, H. Aguedal, G. Goel, J. Peculevica, D. Newport, J. Ozolins, Influence of waste glass in the foaming process of open cell porous ceramic as filtration media for industrial wastewater, Journal of Cleaner Production 282 (2021). 10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.124546.
4. P. Novák, T. Bellezze, M. Cabibbo, E. Gamsjäger, M. Wiessner, D. Rajnovic, L. Jaworska, P. Hanus, A. Shishkin, G. Goel, S. Goel, Solutions of critical raw materials issues regarding iron-based alloys, Materials 14(4) 1-36 (2021). 10.3390/ma14040899.
5. M. Larrañaga-Altuna, A. Zabala, I. Llavori, O. Pearce, D.T. Nguyen, J. Caro, H. Mescheder, J.L. Endrino, G. Goel, W.N. Ayre, R.K. Seenivasagam, D.K. Tripathy, J. Armstrong, S. Goel, Bactericidal surfaces: An emerging 21st-century ultra-precision manufacturing and materials puzzle, Applied Physics Reviews 8(2) (2021). 10.1063/5.0028844 (Editors Pick).
6. N.K. Katiyar, G. Goel, S. Goel, Emergence of machine learning in the development of high entropy alloy and their prospects in advanced engineering applications, Emergent Materials (2021). 10.1007/s42247-021-00249-8.
7. K. Irtiseva, V. Lapkovskis, V. Mironovs, J. Ozolins, V.K. Thakur, G. Goel, J. Baronins, A. Shishkin, Towards next-generation sustainable composites made of recycled rubber, cenospheres, and biobinder, Polymers 13(4) 1-14 (2021). 10.3390/polym13040574.
8. G. Goel, M.V. Vasić, N.K. Katiyar, S.K. Kirthika, M. Pezo, P. Dinakar, Potential pathway for recycling of the paper mill sludge compost for brick making, Construction and Building Materials 278 (2021). 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2021.122384.
9. G. Goel, C. Hélix-Nielsen, H.M. Upadhyaya, S. Goel, A bibliometric study on biomimetic and bioinspired membranes for water filtration, npj Clean Water 4(1) (2021). 10.1038/s41545-021-00131-4.
10. M. Yadav, G. Goel, F.L. Hatton, M. Bhagat, S.K. Mehta, R.K. Mishra, N. Bhojak, A review on biomass-derived materials and their applications as corrosion inhibitors, catalysts, food and drug delivery agents, Current Research in Green and Sustainable Chemistry (2021). 10.1016/j.crgsc.2021.100153.
11. N.K. Katiyar, G. Goel, S. Hawi, S. Goel, Nature-inspired materials: Emerging trends and prospects, NPG Asia Materials 13(1) 1-16 (2021). 10.1038/s41427-021-00322-y.
12. A. Verma, S. Thakur, G. Goel, J. Raj, V.K. Gupta, D. Roberts, V.K. Thakur, Bio-based sustainable aerogels: New sensation in CO2 capture, Current Research in Green and Sustainable Chemistry 3 (2020). 10.1016/j.crgsc.2020.100027.
13. V. Srivastava, G. Goel, V.K. Thakur, R.P. Singh, A.S. Ferreira de Araujo, P. Singh, Analysis and advanced characterization of municipal solid waste vermicompost maturity for a green environment, Journal of Environmental Management 255 (2020). 10.1016/j.jenvman.2019.109914.
14. S. Goel, M. Knaggs, G. Goel, X.W. Zhou, H.M. Upadhyaya, V.K. Thakur, V. Kumar, G. Bizarri, A. Tiwari, A. Murphy, A. Stukowski, A. Matthews, Horizons of modern molecular dynamics simulation in digitalized solid freeform fabrication with advanced materials, Materials Today Chemistry 18 (2020). 10.1016/j.mtchem.2020.100356.
15. N. Kumar, G. Goel, S. Goel, Nanomaterials based Biosensing: Methods and principle of detection, Springer Nature2020.
16. S. Goel, S. Hawi, G. Goel, V.K. Thakur, A. Agrawal, C. Hoskins, O. Pearce, T. Hussain, H.M. Upadhyaya, G. Cross, A.H. Barber, Resilient and agile engineering solutions to address societal challenges such as coronavirus pandemic, Materials Today Chemistry 17 (2020). 10.1016/j.mtchem.2020.100300.
17. G. Goel, A.S. Kalamdhad, A. Agrawal, Parameter optimisation for producing fired bricks using organic solid wastes, Journal of Cleaner Production 205 836-844 (2018). 10.1016/j.jclepro.2018.09.116.
18. G. Goel, A.S. Kalamdhad, A practical proposal for utilisation of water hyacinth: Recycling in fired bricks, Journal of Cleaner Production 190 261-271 (2018). 10.1016/j.jclepro.2018.04.179.
19. G. Goel, A.S. Kalamdhad, An investigation on use of paper mill sludge in brick manufacturing, Construction and Building Materials 148 334-343 (2017). 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2017.05.087.
20. G. Goel, A.S. Kalamdhad, Degraded municipal solid waste as partial substitute for manufacturing fired bricks, Construction and Building Materials 155 259-266 (2017). 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2017.08.067.
21. G. Goel, L.K. Abidoye, B.R. Chahar, D.B. Das, Scale dependency of dynamic relative permeability–satuartion curves in relation with fluid viscosity and dynamic capillary pressure effect, Environmental Fluid Mechanics 16(5) 945-963 (2016). 10.1007/s10652-016-9459-y.
22. P. Sharma, G. Goel, S.M. Ashekuzzaman, G. Saini, R. Singh, Groundwater arsenic in South-East Asia: Extent, effects and solutions, Asian Journal of Water, Environment and Pollution 11(2) 1-11 (2014).
1. J. He, A. Kumar, M. Khan, I.M.C. Lo, Critical review of photocatalytic disinfection of bacteria: from noble metals- and carbon nanomaterials-TiO2 composites to challenges of water characteristics and strategic solutions, Sci. Total Environ. 758 (2021). 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143953.
2. M.A.H. Badsha, M. Khan, B. Wu, A. Kumar, I.M.C. Lo, Role of surface functional groups of hydrogels in metal adsorption: From performance to mechanism, Journal of Hazardous Materials 408 (2021). 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2020.124463.
3. S. Ahmed, Z. Ahmad, A. Kumar, M. Rafiq, V.K. Vashistha, M.N. Ashiq, A. Kumar, Effective removal of methylene blue using nanoscale manganese oxide rods and spheres derived from different precursors of manganese, J Phys Chem Solids 155 (2021). 10.1016/j.jpcs.2021.110121.
4. A. Kumar, M. Khan, J. He, I.M.C. Lo, Recent developments and challenges in practical application of visible–light–driven TiO2–based heterojunctions for PPCP degradation: A critical review, Water Res. 170 (2020). 10.1016/j.watres.2019.115356.
5. A. Kumar, M. Khan, J. He, I.M.C. Lo, Visible–light–driven magnetically recyclable terephthalic acid functionalized g−C3N4/TiO2 heterojunction nanophotocatalyst for enhanced degradation of PPCPs, Appl. Catal. B Environ. 270 (2020). 10.1016/j.apcatb.2020.118898.
6. M. Khan, A. Kumar, J. He, I.M.C. Lo, Elucidating the predominant role of crystal disorders in hierarchical photocatalysts governing their charge carrier separation and associated activity in photocatalytic water treatment, J. Colloid Interface Sci. 573 336-347 (2020). 10.1016/j.jcis.2020.04.020.
7. A. Kumar, M. Khan, L. Fang, I.M.C. Lo, Visible-light-driven N-TiO2@SiO2@Fe3O4 magnetic nanophotocatalysts: Synthesis, characterization, and photocatalytic degradation of PPCPs, Journal of Hazardous Materials 108-116 (2019). 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2017.07.048.
8. M. Khan, C.S.L. Fung, A. Kumar, I.M.C. Lo, Magnetically separable BiOBr/Fe3O4@SiO2 for visible-light-driven photocatalytic degradation of ibuprofen: Mechanistic investigation and prototype development, Journal of Hazardous Materials 365 733-743 (2019). 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2018.11.053.
9. M. Khan, C.S.L. Fung, A. Kumar, J. He, I.M.C. Lo, Unravelling mechanistic reasons for differences in performance of different Ti- and Bi-based magnetic photocatalysts in photocatalytic degradation of PPCPs, Sci. Total Environ. 686 878-887 (2019). 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.05.340.
10. C.S.L. Fung, M. Khan, A. Kumar, I.M.C. Lo, Visible-light-driven photocatalytic removal of PPCPs using magnetically separable bismuth oxybromo-iodide solid solutions: Mechanisms, pathways, and reusability in real sewage, Separation and Purification Technology 216 102-114 (2019). 10.1016/j.seppur.2019.01.077.
11. A. Kumar, M. Khan, X. Zeng, I.M.C. Lo, Development of g-C3N4/TiO2/Fe3O4@SiO2 heterojunction via sol-gel route: A magnetically recyclable direct contact Z-scheme nanophotocatalyst for enhanced photocatalytic removal of ibuprofen from real sewage effluent under visible light, Chemical Engineering Journal 353 645-656 (2018). 10.1016/j.cej.2018.07.153.
12. A. Kumar, M.P. Sharma, GHG emission and carbon sequestration potential from MSW of Indian metro cities, Urban Clim. 8 30-41 (2014). 10.1016/j.uclim.2014.03.002.
13. A. Kumar, M.P. Sharma, Estimation of GHG emission and energy recovery potential from MSW landfill sites, Sustainable Energy Technol. Assess. 5 50-61 (2014). 10.1016/j.seta.2013.11.004.
1. K. Dhamodharan, M. Kaushal, S. Ahlawat, K. Rajendran, The role of techno-economic implications and governmental policies in accelerating the promotion of biomethane technologies, Emerging Technologies and Biological Systems for Biogas Upgrading, Elsevier2021, pp. 447-466.
2. M. Kaushal, S. Ahlawat, K. Dhamodharan, M. Muthuraj, Sustainable bioremediation of radionuclides from wastewater: Recent trends and bottlenecks, The Future of Effluent Treatment Plants pp. 385-406 (2021).
3. K. Dhamodharan, S. Ahlawat, M. Kaushal, K. Rajendran, Economics and cost analysis of waste biorefineries, Refining Biomass Residues for Sustainable Energy and Bioproducts, Elsevier2020, pp. 545-565.
4. V.S.Varma. K. Dhamodharan, C. Veluchamy, A. Pugazhendhi, K. Rajendran, Emission of volatile organic compounds from composting: A review on assessment, treatment and perspectives, Sci. Total Environ. (2019).
5. V.S. Varma, K. Dhamodharan, A.S. Kalamdhad, Characterization of bacterial community structure during in-vessel composting of agricultural waste by 16S rRNA sequencing, 3 Biotech 8(7) pp. 1-8 (2018).
6. K. Rajendran, V.S. Varma, D.M. Mahapatra, K. Dhamodharan, Economics of Solid Waste Management, Waste to Wealth, Springer2018, pp. 259-275.
7. A.S. Kalamdhad, J. Singh, K. Dhamodharan, Advances in Waste Management, Select Proceedings of Recycle, Springer (2016).
8. K. Dhamodharan, A. Kalamdhad, studies on the optimum c/n ratio and its kinetics during anaerobic batch digestion of food waste, Pollut. Res. 35(3) pp. 515-520 (2016).
9. K. Dhamodharan, V. Kumar, A.S. Kalamdhad, Effect of different livestock dungs as inoculum on food waste anaerobic digestion and its kinetics, Bioresour. Technol. Pp. 180 237-241 (2015).
10. K. Dhamodharan, A. Kalamdhad, Pre-treatment and anaerobic digestion of food waste for high rate methane production – A review, J. Environ. Chem. Eng. 2(3) pp. 1821-1830 (2014).
11. P. Sonowal, K. Dhamodharan, M. Khwairakpam, A.S. Kalamdhad, Feasibility of vermicomposting of dewatered sludge using Perionyx excavatus earthworm, European Journal of Environmental Sciences 3(1) (2013).
12. A.K. Nayak, K. Dhamodharan, A.S. Kalamdhad, Stability and Kinetic Analysis during Vermicomposting of Sewage Sludge, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, International Journal of Environmental, Chemical, Ecological, Geological, and Geophysical Engineering 7(10) pp. 707-715 (2013).